Laser Tattoo Removal
Couture Med Spa is pleased to offer the best in tattoo removal with the newest generation of laser from industry leading manufacturer Cynosure. The RevLite SI laser uses a multi-wavelength system that provides greater efficiency, client comfort and power to remove your unwanted tattoo.
Key questions to ask when researching where to have your Tattoo removed:
What is the brand of laser?
- Quality is very important to achieve optimal results. Companies such as Cynosure and Palomar offer quality lasers.
When was the laser manufactured?
- Advances in laser technology allow for better results as they can remove more colors, along with improved client comfort with each new model.
How much will this cost?
- The facility you choose should provide you with upfront pricing via their website or by phone. However, depending on the specifics of your tattoo, exact pricing may not be provided until you receive a consultation.
Couture Med Spa is pleased to offer the best in tattoo removal with the newest generation of laser treatment from industry leading manufacturer Cynosure. The RevLite SI laser uses a multi-wavelength system that provides greater efficiency, client comfort and power to remove your unwanted tattoo.
LASER TATTOO TREATMENT IS IDEAL FOR:
- Anyone with unwanted tattoos
- Can treat most areas on the body
- Can treat all colored tattoos
- Safe for all skin tone types
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED?
Laser tattoo removal can be performed on most areas of the body excluding the face and genitals.
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS PROCEDURE?
Laser treatment tattoo removal is safe for all skin tone types, including very light and very dark skin, and all tattoo colors. Your provider will determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure based on a variety of factors.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
RevLite uses laser energy that is absorbed by the ink particles therefore causing destruction of the particles without damaging the surrounding tissue. These smaller ink particles are eliminated by the lymphatic system through the kidney and liver.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Treatments time is dependent on the size of the tattoo. Most treatments last only a couple of seconds!
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
Treatments must be 6 weeks apart and results for each client will vary depending on a variety of factors such as age of the tattoo, ink color, among other factors.
HOW QUICKLY WILL I RECOVER?
Recovery and aftercare from laser treatment tattoo removal is very similar to the recovery and aftercare from getting a tattoo.