- Client in excess of 5 minutes late for their scheduled appointment time will need to reschedule.
- Groupon appointments in which clients are more than 5 minutes late will be considered forfeited appointment.
- IPL and laser appointments including fractional laser and hair removal (LHR), are for one body area per appointment.
- Appointments are scheduled on a first come, first service basis in accordance with appointment availability.
- Clients receiving fractional treatments must have topical numbing cream applied, by Couture Med Spa (CMS) staff one hour prior to procedure time. Client must remain at Couture Med Spa (CMS) while numbing.
- Couture Med Spa (CMS) is unable to inject dermal fillers within two weeks of any IPL or laser treatment on the face.
- Client may change laser treatment area with a 24-hour advance notice to Couture Med Spa (CMS).
- Couture Med Spa (CMS) & providers reserve the right to deny service or cancel membership of any client at their sole discretion.
- Couture Med Spa (CMS) does not offer any returns, refunds, or exchanges on any services, products, or treatments purchased. All sales are final.
- For appointments that require a deposit: if you arrive more than 5 minutes late or no show you will lose your deposit. a 48- hour cancellation is required to reschedule without losing the deposit.
- If you no show or cancel your facial or body contouring treatment without a 48-hour notice, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
- All laser appointments for next month will be scheduled at last appointment of the month.
- Inappropriate or rude behavior from clients will not be tolerated and will result in client being asked to leave the spa.
- All Membership appointments that are late, no showed, or not canceled or rescheduled outside of our 48 hour policy will be forfeited for the month and will not be rescheduled for current month.